The model 300 microfacing tool has been developed specifically for small bore operations where autogenous welding techniques are to be utilised.
The model 300 accepts its own torque through the unique quick clamping saddle system. The saddle systems are designed as such that along with securely clamping the tube during also squares the tube accurately at 90 degrees to the square face cutting head. The short perch clamping option allows for the operator to clamp tube with a length as short as 0.187” (4.75mm) long. The variable speed electric cordless drive delivers the torque required to machine tube with a wall thickness up to 0.175 (3.17mm) with ease.
- 0.125” to 0.75” OD (3.17 to 19.0mm)
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.125” (3.17mm)
- Variable Speed Cordless Electric Drive
- Flexible Drive Shaft
- Straight Tube, Micro Fittings, Fittings
- Facing or Squaring
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminium
- Special procedures for: Inconel, other high temp alloys
- Weight 7 lbs (3.18 kg)