The Tri Tool model 304 utilises full support saddles or collets to ensure minimal distortion of the tube to be machined. The dual geared, variable speed electric drive delivers optimum RPM and torque to the precise easy feed machine head. The capability of the cutting head includes the facility to accept facing, bevelling and ID deburring / counterbore bits to achieve complex weld preps on tube and pipe.
With its broad size range and precise burr free preps the 304 is relied upon in many industries including clean room applications. The full support saddle or collet mounting system and extremely reliable drive system allows the user to face and prep stainless steel and Inconel alike without damaging electro-polished surfaces.
- 0.25” thru 4.5” (6.4mm – 114.3mm) tube and fittings
- Wall thickness up to 0.250” (6.4mm)
- Electric drive for clean room applications
- Optional pneumatic drive available
- Full support OD mounting saddles or collets
- Burr free cutting
- No damage to electropolished surfaces
- Bevel, square, ID chamfer & counter bore
- Preparation on mild steel, chrome, stainless, copper nickel alloys and aluminium
- Special procedures for Inconel & other high grade alloys