604 TRIMAX Machining System – Maximum Performance, Precision and Safety
The 604 TRIMAX system is able to perpetuate the long-respected, field-proven attributes of our previous 600 series equipment, along with major improvements in frame stability, performance, and operator safety.
Internalizing the conventional drive, feed and mounting components eliminated pinch points making the TRIMAX ideal for operations in close, confined spaces.
The TRIMAX is indicative of Tri Tool’s ongoing commitment to our “Safer by Design™” concept, to produce increased operator safety through intelligent design. This design advantage is one of many offered by the new system wherein the increased “L-shaped” headstock stability and low friction of the innovative recirculating ball bearing patent offer much greater system expansion than ever before.
Greater system options translate to enhanced versatility and customization possibilities, and that in turn results in maximum economy and functionality for years to come.
“A remarkable achievement. This state-of-the-art bearing design is a game-changer and makes all competing machines obsolete in terms of safety, stability and outstanding cutting results.”
- 2″ to 4″
- 50.8 to 101.6mm)
- #1 Tool Module (cuts one pipe size)
- #2 Tool Module (cuts two pipe sizes)
- #3 Tool Module (cuts three pipe sizes)
- Standard with Single Case
- Higher cutting speeds
- Reduced temperature build-up
- Faster and easier tooling adjustments
- Infinite resolution on tool module adjustability
- Sever and bevel simultaneously
- Optional Full Support Pads
- Optional Counterbore Modules (CBM-2)
- Optional 0.001″ Feed Kit
- Carbide Severing Tool Holder