The 442F flange facer has been designed to machine perfect sealing surfaces on flanges which may require rework or maintenance. Incorporating rugged construction with micro precision machining capability, the model 442F is the most feature rich flange facing tool available and has redefined flange facing processes in industry. The quick change, dual sped gearbox and strong, reversible motor deliver optimum power and cutting speeds to the cutting head. The backlash regulator of the 442F flange facer ensures smooth performance through interrupted cuts over bolting holes.
- 3 way auto feed system: Integrated lead screw feeds the bar, the carriage, or the compound slide.
- Fully adjustable slide permits boring, turning and facing operations.
- Unique mounting system provides unparalleled precision centring and alignment.
- Backlash regulator: Preloaded braking system provides smooth performance through interrupted cuts.
- Quick change, dual speed gearbox delivers optimum cutting speeds.
- Strong, reversible motor with worm drive.
- Counter-balanced for consistence when cutting uphill and downhill.
- Tapered bushings adjust to zero clearance for maximum rigidity.
- Extended range up to 73.00” (1854.2mm) available to handle your largest flanges.