A specialist machine tool designed for the boiler manufacturing and maintenance industry. Featuring right angle feed operated by a ratchet mechanism makes feeding the tool head effortless in confined spaces and compact cutting head which accepts both standard and wedge lock tooling.
The head assembly is sealed to protect internal components which are housed in a heavy duty milled body, housing the drive train assembly constructed of heavy duty gearing and tapered roller bearings for reliability. The tool steel mandrel and hardened steel ramp blocks provide maximum grip on waterwall pipes and boiler tubes making this tool the ideal choice for boiler maintenance and construction.
- 1.25” ID thru 4” (31.75mm – 114.3mm) pipe range
- 0.531” (13.49mm) wall thickness capabilities
- Optional mandrel available to decrease minimum ID, 0.610” (15.5mm) to 1.25” (31.7mm)
- Pneumatic motor (55CFM (26L/S) @ 90PSI (621kPa) air supply
- Bevel, counter-bore, face, ID chamfer and flange face applications
- Preparation on most materials; mild steel, chrome moly, stainless & copper nickel alloy as standard
- Special applications for Inconel and other high temperature alloys
- Ratchet feed system; solid tool steel mandrel, sealed gear head, and hardened steel ramp blocks ensure longevity of the tool.
- Weight 18lbs (8.16kg)