Tri Tool’s Bevelmaster Model 204B portable bevelling machine is manufactured with a solid milled and fully sealed body enclosing heavy duty drive train equipment, the heavy duty drive gear and tapered roller bearings provide unmatched reliability in field use. The hardened steel mandrel shaft and ramp blocks are durable even under the harshest conditions, which makes the 204B ideal in site operations.
The inline feed of the unit is such that using the machine is extremely simple and with 1.50” inline feed range the 204B is ideal for deep counter-boring and other long reach applications where required.
- Standard range of 1.25” (31.75mm) to 4” (114.3mm)
- Optional mandrel for 0.610” (15.5mm) to 1.25” (31.7mm) ID
- In line feed allows ease of use and long feed range of 1.5” (38.1mm)
- Flange facing of 1.5” (31.8mm) to 14” (355.6mm) OD with optional system attachment
- Pneumatic and electric motor options as standard
- Optional elbow mandrel for short perch applications, 1.00” (25.4mm) – 4.50” (114.3mm) ID
- Bevel, counter-bore, face, ID chamfer and flange face applications in one system
- Weight – 18lbs (8.16kg)