The Binzel ABIMIG® GRIP W liquid cooled with the innovative 2-component handle system “GRIP” combine ergonomics and feel with all common module variations (for switch and control fuctions) as well as ”switch on top“ solutions. ”GRIP“ insert and ball joint in the handle guarantee a secure grip and optimal handling.
The liquid cooled ABIMIG® GRIP W torches particularly excel in impulse welding due to an optimized dual-circuit cooling system that ensures ”extra-cool” wear parts and therefore extended service life. All torches are thoroughly designed to provide comfortable and precise operation.
- Dual-circuit cooling system with increased cooling liquid flow and novel heat dissipation for optimal power and heat conduction – guarantees less spatter adhesion and therefore extremely extended service life of wear and spare parts
- Additional torch neck protection through a UV, ozone and temperature resistant protective cover – for longer torch service life
- The newly developed torch neck and handle system ABIMIG® GRIP with ball joint guarantees optimal balance – even for welding tasks when access is difficult
- except the tip holder, all spare and wear parts of the ABIMIG® GRIP W 555-series are compatible with the torch series MB 401/501 – reduced storage
- Mechanically highly resilient and robust tip holder (optionally soldered or changeable) – long service life
Rating: 550A CO2, 525A Mixed Gases, 400A Pulse
Duty Cycle: 100%
Wire Size: 0.8 – 1.6mm