- Can be powered from the mains or generator power supply, even via extra long supply cables, thus ideal for on-site use.
- Easy to carry, so you can carry everything you need in one journey.
- Excellent arc stability in all welding positions and for a wide range of electrode types up to 4 mm electrodes, with large voltage reserves and automatic arc force control
- The capability to use with mains or portable power generators ensures that you always have power supply options
- Built for the welder on the move. The power source is housed in an impact resistant plastic casing
- Safe to use in damp or humid welding environments thanks to reduced Open Circuit Voltage (35 volts or lower)
- Save time by welding for longer, due to the reduced need for machine cooling breaks
- Reliable arc ignition reduces wasted time and increases welding quality
- A single machine covers a wide range of welding applications
- Easy to transport and carry onsite with a fast one man setup