It is possible to use these machines with any type of current: AC, DC+ and DC-. In addition, the MIX TIG function is also available, i.e. a combination of AC and DC.
The digital ACS control panel offers all the basic functions needed for TIG welding, as well as many useful additional functions aimed at improving the quality and productivity of welding.
ACS control panel is the basic panel of MasterTig MLS ACDC. It includes all the necessary functions for efficient and productive TIG welding.
All current types: AC, DC-, DC+
- MIX TIG™, i.e. a combination of AC and DC
- Pre and post gas adjustment
- Hot start function
- Welding current upslope and downslope control
- Quick setup function for speedy adjustments
- Torch operating mode selection (2T/4T)
- TIG arc contact and HF ignition
- Remote control selection and control range setting
- Torch cooling fluid refill function
- Gas test function