Magnatech’s 800 series heads make tube-to-tube and tube-to-fitting welds in less time with precision and repeatability. Collets are available for any tube and fitting size.
Digital technology forever eliminates the need for periodic weld head calibration – rotation speed remains accurate regardless of head wear and heads can be interchanged without time-consuming recalibration.
- Collets never need replacement
- Head-mounted control switches
- Extended Collets provide precise alignment
- Collects for all tube sizes / fitting geometries
- Waterproof carry case standard
- Bench mount bracket
- Internal weld head cooling standard
- Encoder motors provide precise, repeatable speed regulation
- “Jam” detection/protection. If rotation stops for any reason, it is instantly sensed and power to the motor is immediately interrupted. No more damaged motors or drive trains
- Standard 7,6 m (25’) hose pack length
- New rotation drive design tolerant of metal debris
- “Home” position switch automatically readies the head for removal following weld – completion, and never requires adjustment