The Tri Tool PFM3248 pipeline facing machine for bevelling, facing and / or counter-boring of 32” thru 48” (812mm thru 1219m) large bore pipework with huge maximum wall thickness capabilities of up to 2.00” (50.8mm).
The system encompasses dual hydraulic drive motors for smoother power delivery to the cutting head, ensuring smooth finish to machined bevel faces. Dual feed cylinders, with fast and slow feed options advance the cutting head into the pipe end with the highest standard of precision on offer for high speed machining of large bore pipe. Two heavy duty mandrel assemblies are available for the tool, a 24” thru 32” mounting head (available as an accessory), and the standard 32” thru 48” mounting head.
- 32” thru 48” (812.8mm – 1219mm) pipe diameter range as standard, maximum wall thickness of 2” (50.8mm)
- Optional mandrel head available to reduce range to 24” pipe.
- Setting new standards in pipeline facing machines
- Widest range of pipe sizes of any machine in the industry
- Most powerful machine in its class
- Five ID tracking radial arms for superb machining parameters