Designed to supply hydraulic power to hydraulic driven cutting and weld preparation pipe lathes with integral motors. The variable volume (0 GPM – 12 GPM), pressure responsive (0 PSI – 1800 PSI), reversible flow power unit is equipped with a low voltage (24v) pendant provides start/stop control from 100ft away from the unit when extended cables are fitted. For portability the unit is fitted on an open frame chassis with heavy duty castors.
- 2.4 to 12 GPM Pressure Responsive, Variable Volume Pump
- 7.5 HP, 3 Phase Industrial Motor
- 0 to 1800 PSI
- Voltage options: 240v, 380v, 460v, 50 or 60 Hz
- 24v Start/Stop Pendant Control
- Adjustable Forward and Reverse Pressure By-Pass Valves