The Binzel ABIMIG® GRIP W liquid cooled with the innovative 2-component handle system “GRIP” combine ergonomics and feel with all common module variations (for switch and control fuctions) as well as ”switch on top“ solutions. ”GRIP“ insert and ball joint in the handle guarantee a secure grip and optimal handling.
The liquid cooled ABIMIG® GRIP W torches particularly excel in impulse welding due to an optimized dual-circuit cooling system that ensures ”extra-cool” wear parts and therefore extended service life. All torches are thoroughly designed to provide comfortable and precise operation.
- Dual-circuit cooling system with increased cooling liquid flow and novel heat dissipation for optimal power and heat conduction – guarantees less spatter adhesion and therefore extremely extended service life of wear and spare parts
- Additional torch neck protection through a UV, ozone and temperature resistant protective cover – for longer torch service life
- The newly developed torch neck and handle system ABIMIG® GRIP with ball joint guarantees optimal balance – even for welding tasks when access is difficult
- Specially designed spare and wear parts for the high-performance application range – excellent results especially in pulse arc welding
- Gas nozzle with innovative”plug-screw connection” – optimal fixing and heat dissipation
- Swan neck can be delivered in three versions – with soldered or changeable tip holder M10 as well as with collet body version for push-fit ”click” contact tip
Rating: 625A CO2, 575A Mixed Gases, 450A Pulse
Duty Cycle: 100%
Wire Size: 1.0- 1.6mm